Monday, November 11, 2013

Express Yourself - Favorite Subject in Highschool/College

This weeks "Express Yourself" post ask us (I know I am late) to share what our favorite subject in Highschool/College was.

For me it was English, not so surprising, but my Highschool English teacher was also my favorite teacher as well as the Head of the Choir Department. Because of his double duty, and the fact that many of my class mates where also in the Choir, he incorporated our English lessons and artistic expression, meaning he would teach us how to speak and pronounce the language correctly through song and by participating in international festivals around the city.

For those whom are wondering, I was raised in Germany, in Southern Bavaria to be exact, so my love for expressing myself in English might have been a surprise to some as much it was a surprise to me. I was lucky enough to have a bookstore near by, which had a large section of English books, which I devoured.

What was your favorite subject?

Blessings and have a great week!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment