Thursday, December 19, 2013

Book Review: Kay Hooper's "Hostage"

Book Reviews - "Hostage" by Kay Hooper
Finally I had a chance to read the new book of one of my favorite Authors - Kay Hooper - "Hostage", and I was not disappointed.
A stand-alone novel, yet a part of her on-going Bishop series, Kay has again delivered a fast paced story with twists and turns you will not see coming.
Following the story of Haven operative Luther Brinkman and Undercover FBI Special Crimes Unit Agent Callie Davis in an intense cat and mouse game with an escaped felon, Kay managed to utilize paranormal aspects in a way that makes them plausible, and believable, while giving us an idea of the downside of having "extraordinary" powers and senses.
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, and was delighted to reconnect with some of the characters that are also present in other books.

I highly recommend that you check out her other Bishop related books, which while all stand-alone novels, give you an insight into a very intriguing paranormal FBI Unit, and its leader, Special Agent Noah Bishop.

You can find out more about Kay Hooper, her books and her charity work here on her website. 

2 comments:

  1. Was the first I read in the series and loved it. Thanks to my librarian for suggesting it. Will look for the rest of the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you enjoyed it, I read every one of her books - hugs

      Delete